Translate

Tuesday 7 January 2014

The School Trip




Class 2A, now listen here
Joe, take that pencil from your ear
DO IT NOW, I won't repeat!
Jane, take that elastic off your feet
Billy, sit down and listen clearly
or the rest of the class, they shall not hear me

I want to say (before I flip)
We're going on our Annual Trip
We thought this year that we would take you
to the big and famous London Zoo

George, what was that I heard you say
just now across the room to Faye?
You'd love to feed her to the Cats?
Ian, let go of Rinky's plaits

I want you all to take this letter
and get it signed, the sooner the better
Katie Perkins, close that desk
and pay attention, like the rest!

The trip, it will take place next Monday
No Aysha, I didn't say Sunday
Don't forget to bring a Packed Lunch
like sandwiches, Apples and Crisps to munch

Now pack up your books
as there goes the Bell
Oh dear, I'm starting to feel unwell!

No comments:

Post a Comment